TWOBIRDS BRIDESMAID COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
Like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/somethngborrowd)
Email Something Borrowed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about your upcoming wedding. Tell us a little bit about the style wedding you’re planning and how many bridesmaids you’ve got walking down the aisle with you. Please also outline if you had heard of twobirds Bridesmaid and how you heard about them.
Doing the above constitutes one entry.
Who Can Enter
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission.
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
How to Win
9. The Competition commences at 12AM AEST on Monday 20 July 2015 and closes at 1pm AEST on Monday 27 July 2015 (the “Competition Period”).
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be selected as a Prize winner of the Competition by a nominated panel’s selection (the “Winner”) at the Promoter’s sole discretion. This is a competition of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner.
11. The Winner shall be determined at Something Borrowed Headquarters, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 and announced by, August 3 2015. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified by a confirmation email and Facebook post.
12. The Winner will receive the Prize as set out at clause 3 above.
13. The total retail value of the Prize is approximately AUD$$1117. The value is based on 3 x classic ballgown dresses. The winner is entitled to use the value of $1117 and pay the difference for a more expensive gown at their own cost. No more than 3 classic ballgown dresses will be awarded to the winner.
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. Colours of gowns are subject to fabric availability.
15. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner during the 27th of July – 31st July, the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Exclusion of Liability
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram, Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
23. The Promoter is Something Borrowed, having its registered office at 223 Esplanade West, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.